Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 23rd Monday, A Day at the ZOO!

Monday was a GREAT day to go to the ZOO. It wasn't very
crowded and wasn't HOT! You can't beat that! Our family
hasn't been to the ZOO in several years, so we were excited
for the adventure! The ZOO was lots of walking, animals that
didn't want to be seen, whining kids(I'm hot, I'm hungry, lets
go here, we didn't see this, how come that...but over all they
were pretty good and had a good time)!


Cashlyn LOVED the petting ZOO! This was fun for the kids,
my girls loved to get close to the animals, they especially loved
it when the goats would start to poop or pee!


Courtney and Amberly were ALWAYS posing for
a picture. When I went to the bathroom, they stole
my camera and started snapping...I have lots of
pictures of them, and feet and heads or no heads...and
did I say LOTS of them! They are cute girls, and
at such a fun age!


Chelsea LOVES to pose for pictures! She was pretty
bored at the ZOO, but tried to make the best of it!


Grandpa and Grandma Baum with the grandkids who went
to the ZOO! A lady near by said, Is that your family...YES...
they are SOOOOO beautiful...tell them they are so lucky, you
don't see families like that anymore...We tried to tell her this
was only half of us, but she didn't listen.

We LOVE our FAMILY, and are so glad we could spend
SPRING BREAK WITH THEM!

3 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

looks like you guys had a great spring break! i hate when kids get lost...it's the worse feeling! Poor Braxton!!

Shawna said...

Your trip to the zoo that day was much more eventful than ours!! I'm surprised we didn't run into each other that day. Yes poor Braxton.

Christine said...

Hi Elisa :-) I love it when you blog, it keeps me update on what you guys are up to! I borrowed one of the pictures for my blog and I put a link up for your blog, so I know when you update your site. Love you! Tell your girls and Hall I said hi :) Love Christine!