Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Luck 'O the Irish

I have found my POT 'O GOLD in my family. They mean so much to me, and I can't imagine my life without them. You can call it LUCK, but I call it a BLESSING to have 4 beautiful girls! Each one of them light up my life, and I love them for the little ladies they are becoming.

I still haven't figured out what to tell people when they ask me, "how many kids do you have?", so I just say 4, and they can figure it out. We consider ourselves LUCKY to have the gospel in our lives, and so LUCKY to be able to see our LITTLE ANGEL again and to be able to raise her. What a joy and blessing this will be.


We are LUCKY to live in Heber close to family, and to live in this neigborhood. We are LUCKY the girls can go to school, and experience freedom and growth. LUCKY that Hal has a job and that Elisa can stay at home.
We are just a LUCKY family!

So here 's to the LUCK 'O THE IRISH...(Hal needs it, girls in their teenage years..are Wonderful, Emotional, Exciting, Emotional, Lots of Fun, Emotional...you get the picture)

Chelsea...almost 14! She even got GREEN rubber
bands on her braces just for St. Patty's Day!


Courtney...9 years old, and decked out
in GREEN...her face had a 3 leaf clover,
her nails got painted GREEN, a clover
ribbon around her wrist, and just before
she walked out the door to school, she added
a GREEN beaded necklace, and GREEN
jacket, and I am sure you didn't miss the GREEN
headband with the clovers.


Cashlyn didn't feel very well today, so
her picture was a little GREEN!


SEE HOW LUCKY WE ARE!

4 comments:

The Ulrich Clan said...

Cute! I read somewhere about a mother of 3 whom had lost one of her little ones & that she too wasn't sure how to answer that question.
One day, while at a store, another woman asked about her family and how many children she had...she proceeded to tell the woman (not wanting her to feel sorry or bad for her)that she had 3 children...one was home. I've thought about that a lot. I love when others ask me about my family, but, it always makes for an awkward moment when they ask if I am missing one (which has happened on more than one occassion). This woman is very wise...and so I have used that very same remark. I do have 6 children one is just "at home".

We think about you a lot. You're right...WE TRULY ARE LUCKY!!!
Lot's of Love,
SARAH

The Baum Family said...

I love the picture of Cash she looks so cute. It stinks that she is sick. All my kids are too. Presley had a 104.3 fever this morning and I felt so bad for her. Luckily the tylenol kicked in pretty fast. The only thing I like about my kids being sick is that they want to cuddle all day and I LoVe iT. But I would rather them not be sick at all. Thank you so much for the vacation. It was nice just spending time with you and Hal! You guys are great. I can't wait till the fam vacations again.

Ginger said...

I love that post! Your kids look so cute in green :).

DeAnne Baum said...

You are amazing! Your girls are getting so grown up. We sure miss all of you.