Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Farewell

It has been 9 years since I had been to a missionary setting apart, and I was privileged to attend Anthony Cronin's. Thanks for the invite! It was great to be there and witness the power of the priesthood. To watch a great Stake Presidency bear testimony of missions, and the gospel. I loved being there and partaking of the Spirit. My family has been very close to Anthony for the last 3+ years, and we are so excited for him to serve a mission. He will be a great Missionary!


Elder Cronin with an Elder serving in Heber
and our Stake President.(Farr)


The most touching moment of the night, when
Billy went to hug Anthony...Billy was just sobbing
the whole time...it tugged at my heart.


2 years Baby! It will be a long time, but worth
the wait.

1 comment:

cturley said...

It's about DANG time you updated your dang blog. Looks good though. Thank you.