Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

This year my birthday, and mothers day came with a little more emotion attached than in years past. I was remembering last year at this time, how my family was all on vacation and that we were all together. This year I am thinking of a little girl who doesn't get to share in our special days anymore. But I can say that this birthday was GREAT! Thanks to my husband and my girls who let me have a day to myself. Thanks to my sister, Tiffani and Nikki and my cousin Leah(who drove all the way from the valley) to suprise me with a day of "whatever I wanted to do". WOW! So we headed to Showlow and got a great pedicure, then went to trappers for dinner. After that we went back to my sister RaChelle's house to have ice cream cake with all the family. It was a great day, and I am so greatful for family to spend time with me, and to help me through all my trials. THANK YOU!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: