Saturday, May 30, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have FUN!

Chelsea and Courtney (and the rest of us) just love it when cousins come to town. It just happend that this weekend it was the Garner Girls! We love to have the Garner Girls stay at our house. They put on some music and they were all dancing around my living room have a great time. The girls all look so pretty dressed up, getting ready to go to a baptism in Young. Cambree, Hailee, Alyssa & Courtney paused for a picture, but only if they could do bunny ears to Chelsea. lol
















I know this is a blurry picture...bummer! This is taken in the Young Church house after Hannah's baptism. Hannah is the daughter of Jared and Amy Whitmer. Hal and I became friends with them several years ago, after Eric Garner introduced us. We have enjoyed getting to their family...to bad Young is SOOOOOO far away! In the picture is Cambree and Chelsea back row. Then L to R: Emily, Alyssa, Hannah, Hailee, and Courtney. What a CUTE bunch of girls.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grandma Tencia said...

Hello I got a google account!!! I want to be able to send emails. I love you and just absolutely love the blog. it makes me cry and it makes so happy and proud of you. the girls are beautiful and they are getting to grownup!! Tell them they just have to stop it!!!! I think of you often and send my best to you now and always. Grandma Tencia