Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween!


Cashlyn as a candy corn girl!


Courtney is a fifty's chick!



Chelsea as the witch. She won best costume
at the youth halloween dance! She looked great!

Halloween this year was bitter-sweet. I love to dress my girls up, and make sure they have cute costumes. Over and Over I kept thinking...what would I have dressed Carissa in, and then I decided I didn't know. Since she wasn't here, I don't know what she would have dressed up as, because I really didn't think about what she would have been, just that she would have looked so cute as a candy corn like her sister, a princess, or whatever the costume might have been. I still had fun and my girls were cute.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Your kids looked so cute! When are we going to go walking???? Thanks for being such a good friend, and good example to me.