Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ah-So's



One weekend we went to the valley to visit Aunt Rebecca,
Wendy's sister who came from Philadelphia. We all went
to eat at a fun resturant...Ah-So's. They cook food in front
of you, and make it entertaining. The kids loved all the magic
from the grill. Chelsea tried Sushi-I don't think she is liking it
to well. Courtney was enchanted by tricks, and Cashlyn
enjoyed trying to feed herself. It was a fun resturant. The
food was pretty good too. All in all, it was great. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

What did you call me?:) I can't drive by that resturant without saying that:) Looks like tons of fun.

Me... said...

Good for Chelsea! I love sushi, and so do my boys. We make it at home all the time (IT IS SO EASY, it's so ridiculous what a restaurant charges for one sushi roll). It is definitely fun to go out once in a while and have someone else cook for you! :-)

charmort said...

Way to go Chelsea! I'm impressed she even tried it! The whole weekend sounds like fun. It's just nice to get away from day to day life sometimes. I'm feelin' it about now. :)